7.14.2012

Candy & Stripes

As I mentioned in a previous blog, Piperlime, is a lovely website. In the course of my browsing, and trying to find killer deals, I have discovered my perfect summer bbq outfit. 

This grey, black and white striped dress is adorable. I like the high neckline because it offsets how much leg you'll be showing. The fitted waist and fuller skirt will make you look quite skinny, and stripes that size are usually flattering.




Instead of plain wedges as shown in the picture, I would opt for something with a bit more pop. I like the New York Cassy loafers by Kate Spade below. The patent pink is a great contrast to the dress. If I am at a bbq, I see myself walking around and doing a lot of standing so I'd prefer to have a manageable  heel. Plus, I love the tassle on these.



No comments:

Post a Comment