8.11.2012

Belted.

I have many shift dresses and tunic shirts and have been searching for the perfect belt to cinch at my waist. I find that while I love the "potato sac" look, as I grow older I am looking for more a fitted look. What do you think?


Black leather belt by Banana Republic.



C-buckle Textured belt by Banana Republic.

I like both of these belts because of their simple and chic look. The reviews online state that buyers had been surprised of the width of these belts. I think that they missed the description that said the belts should be worn at the waist. In other words, neither are meant to be worn at the hips. 

On another note, Banana Republic is currently having a sale on top of these belts already being discounted so if you're looking for a belt, it's a great time to buy. Also, Banana Republic offers a 25% discount off of its full priced merchandise for students and military members with photo ID. If you're looking to upgrade your wardrobe it might be time to get into a Banana Republic store.

No comments:

Post a Comment