8.16.2012

Lemon Zest.

I signed up for the J Crew newsletter a few weeks ago and I have been inundated with emails about sales they and having and new arrivals. Having some spare time I decided to go through their newly arrived fall collection. There were quite a few pieces that I liked and I hope that you will like them too.

Overall, I really like J Crew's fall collection. There are some rich and deep colours that are perfect for fall. As always, there are many classic pieces (like the two dresses below) that everyone will like. As well, the Collection Sequin Colourblock Top is chic and perfect for wearing out at night. Take a look on the website and let's hear what you think in the comments section!



 J Crew Director Dress in Stretch Wool in dark grape. I would wear this dress to a job interview, to a business office office and with the right hair, make-up and accessories out for the evening.






J Crew Tippi Sweater in Argyle in Blue Burgundy Red.



J Crew Fashion's Night Out Tee in white. For a classic tee shirt this is really a fantastic piece. As always it is great quality and fashion for a cause! I like tee shirts like this to be baggy and over-sized, so I would recommend going up one size.



J Crew Collection Sequin Colourblock Top in lemon zest. What can I say about this top? I absolutely adore it, right down to its name!! I am a sucker for sequins so anything that looks classy and can pull this look off is a must have. I would recommend getting this top if you have deep pockets. But, if you are more like me, I will be waiting to see if it goes on sale later this year. 



J Crew Hacking Jacket in Herringbone in dark grape. This blazer is inspired by British riding jackets and is really elegant. I like that this blazer is structured, has fashionable pockets and comes in some very trendy colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment