8.15.2012

Three.

Today's post features three pairs of shoes that I like by Nine West. I have long been a fan of Nine West shoes and I am pleased that they continue to be a quality and relevant product.

I remember the first time that I went into a Nine West boutique. It was about six years ago at the Toronto Yorkville store on Bloor Street. I remember walking in to the store and loving the elegant and chic displays of beautiful shoes. The sales people were very friendly and I left with my first pair of sparkly purple pumps. When I bought the pumps I was sure that the sparkles would come off and I would be looking for a new pair of pumps in a couple of months. However, to this day I have those pumps and they are in great shape. I really recommend buying Nine West and I hope you enjoy my picks.

 

Nine West Flax Pumps in nude.



Nine West Panto3 Flats in black.



Nine West PerfectPR boots in black.

No comments:

Post a Comment