8.03.2012

Lines


Z Spoke Zac Posen Darling Large Satchel.



Kate Spade New York Cobble Hill Leslie. 
 
I am attracted to this purse because of the tangerine colour and the fold-over opening. The fold-over is a great look and secures your belongings more than an open top. 


 

Dooney & Burke Tab Collar Satchel in olive and natural. 

I prefer the olive colour, but the natural is also nice and is the only colour which gives another view of the bag. I love the structure and shape of this bag and it is perfect for a professional setting. I own a Dooney & Burke leather satchel and it is excellent quality leather and with a little leather cream has stood up to over a year of frequent use. I highly recommend Dooney & Burke products and you can find this bag here.



Dooney & Burke Leather Florentine Small Mitchell.

To finish off this post, this is another Dooney & Burke handbag. As you can tell, I really like bulky handbags and this is one that I would use on a day-to-day basis to carry all of my things. I also like the polished leather look this bag has. If you'd like it, you can pick it up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment