9.25.2012

Style Watch: Emma Watson Take Two

I really like Emma Watson's style! This is probably evident from the fact that I profiled her before under style watch. Emma Watson takes a title role in the Perks of Being a Wallflower and it will be hitting theaters this fall. I'm guessing in an effort to promote her film, and just because she is generally awesome she has done a photo shoot with Glamour. I wanted to share some of the delightful photos with you and a tid bit from her upcoming interview!


Emma Watson on what acting in her new film, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, made her realize about her career…
 
“Making this movie was so pivotal for me because I realized I do really want to be an actress, which wasn’t something I fully knew, since Harry Potter was such a singular experience. Obviously I’m nervous to see what other people think, but it kind of doesn’t matter to me. It’s so cheesy to say this, but it’s the journey, not the end goal, that’s important.”





No comments:

Post a Comment