9.09.2012

Prim.

One of the things that I love about fashion is that there are so many designers! These days, it is hard to float across the internet without coming across a relatively new/unknown designer who has fabulous pieces.

I recently came across Shoshanna. This is a trendy designer who started in the late 1990s and is truly making a name for herself. I really like the design of the website, that they offer a 20% discount on the first order when you sign up for their newsletter and complimentary ground shipping (likely only in the US). However! I was plenty disappointed to find that the Shoshanna clothing isn't sold widely in Canada. I had hoped it would be sold in Holt Renfrew or even the upscale version of the Bay (Yorkdale mall, Flagship DT Toronto Store). As it turns out, the Shoshanna collection is only sold in little shops in Aurora, Ontario and Regina Saskatoon. If you ask me, that is pretty random. The first time I try a brand I like to try on the clothes to get a feel for sizing and quality so it's unlikely that I will be ordering from the website. I will have to make an effort to try go to a retailer who carries Shoshanna the next time I am in the United States or England later this year.

Enough of this, on to the dresses!


Shoshanna Fall 2012 Collection in Enchanted Forest Print.
Similar here.


Shoshanna Fall 2012 Collection in cherry red lace with navy lining. 
Similar here.


Shoshanna Fall 2012 Collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment