9.29.2012

Tailgate.

I have been posting music to the blog in the past few weeks and I'd like to share why. Since I was little I have always enjoyed listening to music, dancing around, and going to concerts. Over the years my musical tastes have changed and certain fads have come and gone. It's true that these days I am listening to more country and pop than metal and hardcore.

 Today, I am going to share a song that I really like by Luke Bryan. I only recently discovered Luke Bryan's music and have become totally enamored with it. I think part of why I like his music is because he's from Georgia, USA and talks a lot about Georgia. It also reminds me of my own roots, time spent in the country and the some of the values my parents instilled in me. Without further ado... I hope you enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment