9.15.2012

NY Fashion Week 2012: J Crew

Last year was the first time that J Crew held a runway show for their collection at NY Fashion Week. In their second year of NY Fashion Week, J Crew did not fail to deliver with their Fall 2012 collection. Of the stylish outfits that the models strutted down the aisle in, below are my favourites.



I really like the different prints and mixing-matching that is going on. A striped sweater with a printed pant, all in the same hue of course, looks dashing. I also appreciate the increased number of accessories that the models are carrying. Whenever I shop at J Crew I notice there are very few handbags to complete a specific look. As you can see, with the increased number of bags in the runway show it looks like they will be changing this in the future!

In addition to their Fall 2012 Collection, J Crew also debuted its Spring 2013 line. I know it is a little early to think about spring when fall has not officially arrived, but I will post a few pictures to get you thinking about next year's fashion!





No comments:

Post a Comment