7.06.2012

And another one...


This is a very cute mini dress by Anthropologie. In a somewhat unusual twist, the print is actually polar bears! How cute. This is absolutely adorable.

Although it is long sleeve, the fabric is light enough that you can wear it throughout the summer. For a casual look, I would pair this dress with bare legs and wedge sandals. If I was wearing this dress to a dinner party or out, I would wear it with a brighter colour pump. Probably a deep blue or purple.

In the winter, it would be perfect with a pair of wool tights. My recommendation would be grey wool tights and over the knee leather boots!

This would be perfect for late summer and early fall. I would wait until you can get it on sale because this dress will set you back a few hundred pounds!



No comments:

Post a Comment