7.04.2012

Style Watch: Taylor Swift Edition

Hello all!

The past few days have been really hectic, which means that I have been slacking on my posting.

Please accept my apologies with this lovely dress Taylor Swift wore! Honestly, girl goes to so many events I am not sure what this was for, but she looks awesome!




The red is really eye-popping and I love the upper body design! The dress looks great on Taylor's tiny frame, but I wonder if it would look good on a bigger body? Also, is it just me or does Taylor look REALLY skinny? Ah well. That is something to ponder another day.


I'd give this look a 9/10. I love the dress and make-up but with such a high neckline I would have opted for her hair off her shoulders. Regardless, Taylor looks amazing! Such chic style!!

No comments:

Post a Comment