7.15.2012

Distinct

Continuing my love affair with Stuart Weitzman....


Normally I prefer large, oversized purses, but this "Tac Clutch"  is a piece I would purchase in a heartbeat. As you can see from the layout of the blog, I really like pale pink and the studs on each end make it really attractive. What is even more delightful is that this bag is currently on sale for $288 (50% off). If this is something you like, I'd jump on the sale!

This is the Wiskerlo Loafer in Blush Aniline. As far as loafers go, this one is pretty nice. It has a nice shape, a bow and a metallic toe. I especially like the detailing at the toe as it makes a very feminine shoe a tad more proper. Stuart Weitzman suggetss pairing these with a cotton short or jeans. I envision these being worn with a skinny dark wash jean and a fairly neutral top. It could also be that feminine twist to a very masculine outfit. I guess it is that time of the year at Stuart Weitzman because these shoes are also on 50% of sale. Currently, you can get them here for $178.

No comments:

Post a Comment