7.05.2012

Fashion Website: Piperlime

Although I regularly haunt the Banana Republic website, before this week, I had never clicked on the Piperlime website. For some reason I assumed that this would be a cheap clothing line akin to Old Navy. Boy, was I wrong!

http://piperlime.gap.com/

Piperlime is a very fashionable website that offers a collection of designer items. One of my favourite, fashion forward stars, Rachel Bilson, is a contributor. In addition to Bilson, Rachel Zoe and the Olivia girl from The City are on it.

I have just taken my first look around the website today, but I am pleased to say there are many different items that I like. From dresses to shoes, they have it all!

Some of my picks are:


Beatrix by Sam Edelman These sparkle shoes are lovely! They have the two-tone look that is very popular and a bow! Sam Edelman also makes quality shoes so they are worth splurging a bit on. 


This cute polka dot blouse is also a winner. I really like the black trim along the seams, bottoms and collar. It is a little bit different from all the polka dot blouses that we are seeing this season. That little bit of difference is what can set you apart! Also, I like that the blouse is collared because you can wear it under a sweater in the fall.



Finally, in addition to my earlier posts about lace mini-dresses... here is another!This is a Madison Marcus lace mini-dress. As you can see it is pretty sexy! I love the cut of the neck line. Although it's deep, it stays classy by having thicker straps. I also like that it is fitted in the waist and seems to be pleated in the skirt. This style will hide any trouble spots around your hips and make you look tiny on top. It is a perfect combination! Taking a cue from the model, with an eye-popping dress like this I would wear a neutral shoe-- nude, tan or white. If possible, I try to avoid wearing red dresses and black shoes. I find its too expected and everyone does this! Try to be a little bit different.

No comments:

Post a Comment