11.13.2012

Cranberries.

One of the best things about winter apparel is the rich and deep hues. I am particularly happy with this year's dark reds, cranberries and burgundy clothing. Of course, I am also a fan of the tradition purples, blue and greens. I am going to be posting a series of recommendations on how to update your professional winter wardrobe with a few key pieces. Today's post is about blouses!

I envision the following blouses to be paired with either a skirt or pant suit in black, dark grey or navy. Buying a few blouses per season will update your wardrobe, maintain your budget, and if you treat them well, can be used for several seasons. Take a look at these blouses and let me know what you think.


 

Banana Republic Printed Pleat-Front Blouse.



Banana Republic Detachable Cowl Neck Sweater in red delicious.



Banana Republic Marissa Silk Ruffle Top.




Banana Republic Tailored Non-iron Sateen Shirt in purple flower.

I have chosen all of these tops from Banana Republic for their quality and because they are having a sale! I like getting new clothing, but I love a bargain. The current 30% off is a great deal, but you may consider waiting until next week to see if there is a better Black Friday deal.

1 comment: