11.19.2012

Study.

As a student completing a professional degree, I often find myself caught between wanting to dress professional and cherishing those last few years of wearing whatever I want on a daily basis. I usually find that I do a 3-2 split of professional to casual looks in a given week. That being said, my casual look is pretty polished. I thought I would post a few sweaters that can be worn with a jeans or a wool pant. These are what I would consider a polished casual look and others will have faith in your competence!

I also want to point out that J Crew is having a 25% off sale on all sweaters and free shipping. This is a main reason why I am highlighting their collection. I am not sure what their policy is for price adjustment with Black Friday/Cyber Monday coming up, but you may want to consider taking this deal now while your size is still available!

 J Crew Lambswool Diamond Sweater in caramel red.


J Crew Merino V-Neck Sweater in vintage kelly.


J Crew Merino Turtleneck Sweater in abstract diamond.

2 comments: