2.16.2013

Sparkle.

The weather can't decide whether it wants to be winter or spring. The latest bout of strange weather has convinced me that Canada will be facing climate change consequences sooner rather than later. With the temperature rising this week I have been looking to my spring shoes and thinking about whether I need a new pair of ballet flats. I usually go for a classic black ballet flat which can be worn with basically everything. This year I would like to make a change and pick up some ballet flats with a little more character. These are the looks that are inspiring me right now...




J Crew.

 J Crew.



J Crew.


 
Kate Spade via Nordstrom.



Kate Spade via Nordstrom.


         -- JJ

2 comments:

  1. Nice post + pics :)
    xx
    Katha

    showthestyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am happy that black and white stripes are popular again.

    -- JJ

    ReplyDelete