2.15.2013

New York Fashion Week: Victoria Beckham for Fall

I have profiled Victoria Beckham before as a style icon and today, I'd like to showcase some of her fall 2013 designs. Victoria has stated that this collection is "more affordable", but still meant for women with expensive tastes. She also said that she focused on fabrics and texture... which is evidence with her use of wool. The collection features mostly solid colours and colourblocking. I think that these outfits are a tad conservative in a very vibrant design period, but they are classic.












         -- JJ

2 comments:

  1. Good post! I think I like the third outfit the best...but I'm also drawn to the one under it!
    We've nominated you for a Liebster Award on our blog - check it out and take part if you'd like :-)

    Ali xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the third dress the best too. I would like to add that Beck's line can be bought at Nordstrom. Which translates to buying online in Canada at the moment.

    I checked out the award, thank you for the nomination!!


    -- JJ

    ReplyDelete