6.29.2012

Stuart Weitzman!!!

One of my favourite designer brands is Stuart Weitzman.


As far as I know, Stuart Weitzman sells only shoes and handbags. In the US, I have seen a nice selection of SW at Nordstrom, but few other places. In Canada, Holt Renfrew sells them! However, last year when I was in the Holt Renfrew in Yorkville the selection was limited and the sales people were kind of rude. 

I have a pair of over the knee black leather boots from SW. These boots have served me well and I have received many compliments on them. I have had them over a year and exercise proper and diligent care. For example, I avoid wearing them in harsh weather (basically anything other then sunny/cloudy), use leather condition and polish them as necessary. My experience with my SW boots has been wonderful and I would highly recommend picking yourself up a pair!

  
These adorable flats are also Stuart Weitzman. The blue and yellow pair are great for summer. The vibrant colours are eye popping and would look great with a while pant or dress. The flats on the right are absolutely gorgeous. These are some of the nicest flats that I have seen in a while. The colour scheme and style make these the perfect flat to go with almost anything. I also think they look really classic-- I was immediately reminded of Chanel flats. These flats retail for over $200 but the blue and yellow pair are currently sale for $128. Check them out on the website!

Stuart Weitzman also sells the flat in a pump version. Again, I really like the black detailing and this shoe has just enough height to comfortably wear to the office. Wearing this pump for a sexy night out is a bit of a stretch, but it will work for the office!

Just remember, be stylish folks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment