12.03.2012

Holidays.

I am really excited that it's getting closer to Christmas and the holidays. I have always been a big fan of the holiday season. Getting together with family friends, drinking my favourite winter drinks (hot apple cider and eggnog), and of course the shopping associated with Christmas.

I was recently invited to a Christmas party and I have been thinking about what I will wear. I have a few winter appropriate dresses, so I will likely pick something from my closet, but I have been browsing online. Many of my favourite stores have been getting in new holiday party dresses, and I would like to share my favourites with you.

These dresses would be great for a work or personal party. If you want to glam up any of the looks, add some jewelry. Layering bracelets are very popular right now, you might want to give it a try.



Club Monaco Kaylee Sweater Dress.



Kate Spade Steps Carolyn Dress.


Zara Lace Dress.



Zara Striped Dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment