1.04.2013

Let it snow.


 


























The weather outside is frightful.... When I arrived back in Canada this week, I was greeted with two feet of snow and -20 C weather. On top of that, I am experiencing some heating difficulties in my apartment. Hopefully that will be resolved soon, but I am currently cozying up in warm sweaters. In light of the cold snap, I wanted to post some sweaters that I thought would be nice on a cold day like today.


J Crew Factory Instarsia Charley Sweater in Anchor.


J Crew Factory Classic Crewneck Cardigan in Antique Floral.


J Crew Factory Stripe Cotton V-Neck Sweater.

I would also like to highlight that J Crew Factory is having a New Years Sale for 15% off final sale items. The code is "NewYear". Enjoy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment