10.02.2012

The Week of Taylor Swift.

In my post yesterday I talked about how Taylor Swift has a new album coming out. I have posted her first single "We are never ever getting back together" and I am now going to post her third single, "Red". I am surprised that Taylor has already released three singles from this album and it hasn't been released, but I guess she has a whole marketing team figuring out the best way to make some sales.

So far, this single is my favourite. I am looking forward to hearing the new CD, Red, in full. At this point, the singles are not what I had expected in comparison to her previous three albums. I am not sure if I like Taylor's evolution in sound and style or I am just nostalgic for the past. I'll wait to make my final decision when I buy the CD later this month.

For now... enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment